July 28, 2022

Dua Lipa in Montreal !

 And I think is gonna be a long long time...!


Last Saturday morning I was scrolling through my IG account when suddenly an ad popped up reminding me that Diosa Lipa was coming on Monday to Montreal to give a concert.

I was hesitating whether to go or not, since she will also be performing next Sunday in Osheaga, anyway, the thing is that I was just waking up, with one eye half closed, so my hand just went straight to pay for the ticket...and just like that, on Monday I was already at the concert at the Centre Bell!
I wasn't very close to the stage, because there were only a few spaces left, but I can say that there wasn't a moment when I didn't sing, jump or dance to her songs.

She is a very good singer and dancer, I definitely recommend not to miss a Dua concert!
#DuaLipa #concert #montreal #Dua #song #music



4 comments: