August 3, 2022

Hasta luego amor de mi vida 🤍 see you soon!


Yesterday August 2, at 10:30am my best friend and love of my life crossed the rainbow.
We have been together since 2008, when by chance, my 8 year old cousin wanted to breed a shnauzer. The thing is that this puppy, which I wanted to be a beagle, would stay with me after a month, because she didn't live in Lima.
At the vet's office they took the last 2 mini shnauzers out of a basket waiting for an owner. When they put the two puppies on the floor, the little Scotty (no name at that time) came running to me, and at that moment we decided that this would be the "chosen one", fortunately his little brother found his family at the same time because a woman who was there saw him and fell in love.
When we took Scotty to my house, nobody liked him, because he was a black hairball.


That's how when I was 19 years old he formally came into my life, from that moment on... we didn't separate, I would say that we have lived many stages together, from studying at the university, the dawns, the loves (Scotty sorry for having given you so many imposter parents that didn't work), the disappointments, specializations, the small career changes, the master's degree. Scotty literally is just another graduate, but unfortunately he could no longer come with me to fulfill my dream of studying abroad, because of his age, this was impossible.



I could expand infinitely on all that we lived together, and the pure love that it means and will always mean to me. I have never felt that someone loved me the way he showed me, his look, his love, his patience, his kisses, and I feel that a part of me is incomplete, but I also know that he will always be guiding my steps and taking care of me, for me he is my angel, and we will meet when it is my turn to leave, so this is just a see you soon, I love you with all my soul my baby.

1 comment: